Salvage Anarchy Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery on back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Paper Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.