Salvage Anarchy Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do no bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Salvage Anarchy Jean 1 1
Will fall apart in about a month Love the fit, but quality isn't there. Started fraying and falling apart everywhere after 3 washes. Unwearable after having them for 3 months. Won't waist money on this brand again. I've had numerous Buffalo, BKE and Antique Rivet jeans - some of which for years now - and they've all held up with no problem. Salvage seem to be garbage. March 1, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.