Salvage Anarchy Jean$94.50 Item #80486MR118ASH
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do no bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Salvage Anarchy Jean 1 1
Will fall apart in about a month Love the fit, but quality isn't there. Started fraying and falling apart everywhere after 3 washes. Unwearable after having them for 3 months. Won't waist money on this brand again. I've had numerous Buffalo, BKE and Antique Rivet jeans - some of which for years now - and they've all held up with no problem. Salvage seem to be garbage. March 1, 2013
1-1 of 1