Salvage Mayhem Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Paper Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Salvage Mayhem Jean 1 1
Great looking jeans....but These jeans are super fashionable. They are unique in style and feel. However I had them a month and after maybe 3 washes and a few wears I have lost 4-5 of the rivets and the seam in the outside leg is coming apart.Not sure if I received a bad apple or they are just cheaply made. Very disappointed in this quality. At least they got the look right. February 1, 2013
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.