Salvage Mayhem Boot Jean
$74.97 - $79.97
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back frayed flap pockets
- Dremmeling, grinding, hand sanding and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.