Salvage Mayhem Boot Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Pieced and darted back embroidered pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Paper Salvage label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron only if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.