Salvage Mayhem Jean$94.50 Item #80486MB129ACA
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back darted pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Salvage label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash and dry inside out to retain color. Use only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Salvage Mayhem Jean 3 3
Nice and comfortable but paper thin Probably the worst quality of jeans I've ever had and I won't buy another pair of Salvage jeans. The first pair I ordered had a ripped back pocket. I had the ripped pair replaced and everything was okay with the replacement, at least I thought.I wore these jeans maybe twice before they ripped on the leg. It's bad enough I won't wear them again because it will just get worse. It's literally like paper.Worn twice and already out a pair of jeans, just my luck... December 16, 2013
awesome style/wash, poor material beautiful wash and as the other feedback stated, it has a lighter material. unfortunately that means thinner jeans and not as durable. i was wearing this pair and crouched down at the store to get something from the lower shelf and that pants ripped alongside the back pocket vertically. my guess was the wallet stretched the jeans too much and ripped there. however, it wasn't like it ripped on day one. i had worn the jeans for several weeks til it ripped. it also ripped in the front hole near the shin when i put it on & my toe got caught. i had both of these rips easily repaired b/c the jeans do look awesome & i still plan to wear them frequently. just beware of the thinness of the denim. November 21, 2013
Good summer weight jean My 1st pair of Salvage. Other brand jeans sold (at Buckle) are heavier weight, thus not summer night suitable, these are lighter-weight (hence cooler) Not sure they'll last as long, but that's the tradeoff I suppose. After 2mo, I still love em'..might just be my new brand? September 4, 2013
1-3 of 3