Sang Real Embellished Stretch Bermuda Short
- Lowrise zip fly 12 1/2" stretch knee short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered raw edge applique, nailhead and rhinestone accents on back pockets
- Undone hem
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Sang Real label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.