Silver Aiko Baby Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip, thigh and leg
- 15" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling, lined cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit baby boot jean is slightly eased through the hip and thigh.
Silver Aiko Baby Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Quality These are by far my favorite pair of Silver jeans, they are really comfortable, and true to size. March 28, 2014
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.