Silver Aiko Skinny Stretch Jean$88.00 Item #88165L9128206
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip, thigh and leg
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Aiko Skinny Stretch Jean 1 1
A nice change! Typically I only wear Rocks and Big Stars. I own one pair of Sukis but they're tight on my waist, so they typically just sit in my closet. I tried these on in another store, and noticed that the pockets sat higher than usual on my butt, so I wasn't sure how I felt about the way they looked. However, the next day I was regretting not getting them, and was telling someone. Low and behold, we had a pair returned in exactly my size. You bet I bought them!I've never tried the Aiko, but I REALLY like the fit of it. The waistband is easy, opposite to the suki. The destruction is great, mostly because it's patched underneath. I love that they used a dark denim color underneath, too. Hopefully it doesn't loosen in the wash. January 24, 2013
1-1 of 1