Silver Aiko Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $74.97 was $85.00 Item #88165L9128446
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back embroidered pockets
- Grinding and hand sanding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 78% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit skinny jean is slightly eased through the hip and thigh.
Silver Aiko Skinny Stretch Jean 3 3
Silver Jeans fit me perfectly! I love the Silver Aiko Skinny Stretch jean because they aren't too stretchy but stretchy enough to give when you sit down without looking like leggings. They fit my body type so well. I am 5'5" 116 lbs. with a straight figure no hips but I have a butt. I had them hemmed a little so if you are taller they will be good for you. I usually have to hem most my jeans unless they are for high shoes. February 15, 2014
Love these skinnies! Bought these identical jeans in a shorter length to wear as crops, but wanted a pair in long length for winter. These jeans are great! Not too skin tight, but not loose either. Perfect for wearing with heels or tucked inside boots. I love the rise length on these as well. Hits at just the right spot to tuck in or wear out without worrying about showing too much in back or pooching out over the top! October 23, 2013
Right amount of stretch for comfortable fit These jeans have just the right amount of stretch.... and I like the fact they are dark. I almost wish the there was not any design on the back pockets, then they could be worn a a bit dressier. They also don't sit TOO low so a good jean for the price if you are looking for a versatile skinny jean. February 17, 2013
1-3 of 3