Silver Camden Rose Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $95.00 Item #88165L1120426
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- 11" bottom opening
- Embroidered back frayed pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and acid wash details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Camden Rose Stretch Jean 5 5
My new favorite jeans! Every once and a while you come across the most amazing pair of jeans and for me.... These are them. Super comfortable, warm (reinforced holes), stylish and fit well in my boots. I love them and will probably buy at least one more pair!Only con... I had these hemmed to my height which makes them better but the foot hole is so small that I have to be sitting to wrangle them off. Not a big deal but if you have large ankles this could be an issue. February 3, 2013
LOVE THESE By far this is my favorite pair of jeans that I have EVER purchased!! I love the distruction on them and the fact that they fabric behind the rips is perfect! Love em! January 4, 2013
Love these skinnies! Very comfortable jeans. I have very curvy hips and butt and these fit great, which can be a problem in skinny jeans.I have gotten tons of compliments on these & the reinforcing behind the distressing is awesome! September 17, 2012
What a hot pair of Jeans Found these at the Buckle store, but has to order them online due to not having my size there. Best pair of skinny jeans I have! I did go up a size to have a little more room in the waist. December 13, 2011
Destruction perfection I just tried these jeans on today and had to put them on my wishlist. I normally wear a 27 L. I was able to squeeze into them but they feel pretty tight in the legs. I have athletic legs though, so it might not feel small to others. I love the destruction with the reinforcing behind it. Overall a great pair of skinnies September 4, 2011
1-5 of 5