Silver Camden Rose Stretch Short
- Lowrise zip fly 4" cuffed stretch short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on lowest setting. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.