Silver Frances Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 78% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Silver Frances Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Love the Silver Frances Own these now in two washes. One is very worn with holes and almost as comfortable as sweats! These are my second pair and not as comfortable but much more stylish for going out. The trim is a bit loud but I like it. Really wish they were the same comfort level as my first pair but would recommend them all the same. January 22, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.