Silver Frances Flare Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- 2" crossover vents
- Leather applique on back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.