Silver Frances Flare Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $95.00 Item #88165L1777424
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- 2" crossover vents
- Leather applique on back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Frances Flare Stretch Jean 3 3
Great quality but probably my fault You can tell these jeans are way better quality than you'll get in most storesMy problem is maybe i got the wrong size? I've tried on Silver co. jeans before and I was 26/33. I'm 5'5 about 118lbs. I know that 31 length is too short but the 33 in these were waaay too long. Most of my height is in my legs and i have a short torso(unfortunately). So 31 is too short and 33 is too long, I didn't see any options for 32 or i would have chosen it. The ones i tried on in the store were much lighter so maybe it's the wash that makes them more loose?Maybe i'll try washing them and throwing them in the dryer to see if it helps...there is no way they will shrink too much.I also don't like the little notch cut out on the sides of the bottoms...didn't notice it in the picture December 19, 2013
Perfect flare!! I am a huge fan of Silver jeans. And the bigger the flare the better for me and these did not disappoint. True to usual Silver sizing. Just the right amount of stretch. I absolutely love these jeans. October 31, 2013
Great Fit! Love these jeans! The fit is great! I get a lot of compliments on these jeans December 11, 2012
1-3 of 3