Silver Frances Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $85.00 Item #88165L1525228
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- 20" bottom opening
- 2" crossover vents
- Embroidery and leather applique on back pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Frances Stretch Jean 2 2
Too long Love the way your jeans fit but seriously the "regular" length is for people who are seven feet tall. Given I'm not tall myself and am 5'4 but I seriously would have to have almost a foot taken off the bottom to not step on them. For further reference maybe make lengths a little more realistic for the "regular" size and not for the supermodel height of 6'2 for women. September 10, 2012
Best pair of Frances Jeans yet! I love Silver jeans! In fact, they are the only brand of jeans that I wear. These have to be the best Frances every. Great fit, nice stretch but not like they are glued to you. Super comfortable and overall a great jean :) September 1, 2012
1-2 of 2