Silver Nash Jean
$69.97 - $79.97
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Each Silver Jean product has distinctive design features and details making each garment unique. Frays, holes, destruction and other vintage inspired details may change and grow with time.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.