Silver Nash Straight Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Silver label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.