Silver November Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $64.97 was $88.00 Item #88165L2191108
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Converts to a 28" cuffed crop
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling, lined cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver November Skinny Stretch Jean 4 4
Hug fitting I love these jeans, just the light color I was looking for. They're pretty tight when wearing the first time, but tend to stretch a little throughout the day. I have thin legs and these hug very well. One thing you can't really see in the picture, is the holes/wrips on the legs. They have a dark blue patch behind them, so you don't see your actual bare legs/skin at all. I would give it 5 stars if they didn't have the dark blue behind the wholes. Still a cute pair of jeans though. June 21, 2013
Super Cute Light Wash! Wooh, did I struggle getting my butt into these bad boys! I stayed true to size in this November cropped skinny; I really had to do a dance to get them on. However, once on, they felt very comfortable. They didn't stretch a ton, but they stretched a little. I'll probably wear them until I get something on them before I throw them in the wash. I really do like the destruction on these, and the added sparkle on the back pocket is a nice touch. My only complaint is that these are SO LOW. So low. Like the zipper almost is nonexistant. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely something I'll have to get used to.On a side note, I probably could have done the size up and they wouldn't have been too big. February 13, 2013
GREAT FIT THe jeans are amazing, fit my wife perfect and make her look great. Any woman would look good in these. February 8, 2013
Never taking 'em off! So, I'm in love! The Silver November Skinny Stretch Jean, is my new fav jean...they are amazing! I normally wear super dark jeans but thought I'd change it up a little and boy, I'm glad I did. This jean looks super cute with my Corral Boots but I can't wait to pair it with a wedge this summer. They are a stretch jean, so although I feel they are true to size, you might want to size down. The Silver November Skinny is very comfortable and VERY stylish...be sure to check out the added details like the rhinestone embellishments on the pockets and the destruction. Another great thing about the jean is that the destruction has backing and is reinforced, so you don't need to worry about blowing out your jeans. Get these jeans...you'll love them! January 15, 2013
1-4 of 4