Silver Pioneer Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- Slightly flared 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
*Conversion sizes may vary.
Women's Silver Jeans
|23" - 24"
||00 - 0
|25" - 26"
|27" - 28"
||3/4 - 5/6
|29" - 30"
||7/8 - 9/10
|31" - 32"
|32" - 33"
|34" - 36"
|REGULAR - 31"
||X-LONG - 35"
|LONG - 33"
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.