Silver Suki Bermuda Stretch Short
- Original rise zip fly 13" cuffed stretch knee short
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined and unlined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on low. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.