Silver Suki Boot Stretch Jean
$59.97 - $69.97
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.