Silver Suki Boot Stretch Jean$88.00 Item #88165L9517376
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Tumble dry. Low iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'8" | Bust: 35" | Waist: 27" | Hip: 38" | Wearing Size: 26x34
|SHORT - 29.5"-30.5"||X-LONG - 35.5"-36.5"|
|REGULAR - 31.5"-32.5"||XX-LONG - 37.5"|
|LONG - 33.5"-34.5"|
Silver Suki Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Silver Jeans I have worn silver jeans for years. They continue to produce an excellent product and these jeans rank right up there with the best of silver. Fit is great, and colors in the stiching on the back pocket is amazing. Always a saftified customer with "Silvers". September 22, 2012
Cute jeans worth the $ I am 6' with a 36" inseam. These jeans fit great everywhere and I get compliments every time I wear them. Keep their shape better than any brand I've owned. September 16, 2012
Lover everything especially the length I have trouble finding long jeans that fit well. But i love both pairs i got. Thanks September 14, 2012
bad fit They are not comfortable and don't sit right on the hips August 26, 2012
A good simple jean I have never owned Silver before. When these came in I had to try them, just to see! They looked really good, and I really liked the price point, too... definitely hurt the wallet less than some of my other purchases. These are a little tight on my waist, but that's how they're supposed to fit. Over all, I really like them for an every day jean! August 14, 2012
1-5 of 5