Silver Suki Boot Stretch Jean$88.00 Item #88165L9517376
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. No bleach. Tumble dry. Low iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Suki Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
"Love these Jeans" These are the most comfortable jeans ever. Super soft. February 12, 2014
Silvers...the best I have found for us tall girls I have three pairs of this exact jean because I love the fit that well. I am over 6' tall and Silvers are all I wear anymore.The length is perfect, with a nice break at the ankle. The jeans are sleek, yet soft and comfortable like your oldest jeans from high school. The denim is substantial. They fit long waisted bodies well. Low rise, without the "low rise" in the back of the jean-if you catch my drift. Silver quality is unmatched in my opinion. Stiching is solid and the hardware doesn't break or loosen. The 99% cotton blend has enough structure to not look sloppy, but eases up after you have had them on for a bit to just the right amount of comfort.I have many, many pairs of Silvers in my closet, but these are right at the top of the stack and dress up or down. I also like the fact that the pocket detailing is just right--enough to be interesting, but not so busy or blingy as to look silly. You can wear them if you are 15 or 50. Trendy and classy. September 16, 2013
Love these jeans Love love love these jeans, very soft and comfortable May 9, 2013
Silver Jeans I have worn silver jeans for years. They continue to produce an excellent product and these jeans rank right up there with the best of silver. Fit is great, and colors in the stiching on the back pocket is amazing. Always a saftified customer with "Silvers". September 22, 2012
Cute jeans worth the $ I am 6' with a 36" inseam. These jeans fit great everywhere and I get compliments every time I wear them. Keep their shape better than any brand I've owned. September 16, 2012
Lover everything especially the length I have trouble finding long jeans that fit well. But i love both pairs i got. Thanks September 14, 2012
bad fit They are not comfortable and don't sit right on the hips August 26, 2012
A good simple jean I have never owned Silver before. When these came in I had to try them, just to see! They looked really good, and I really liked the price point, too... definitely hurt the wallet less than some of my other purchases. These are a little tight on my waist, but that's how they're supposed to fit. Over all, I really like them for an every day jean! August 14, 2012
1-8 of 8