Silver Suki Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $74.97 was $85.00 Item #88165L9116330
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 78% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on low. Can be dry cleaned.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Suki Skinny Stretch Jean 4 4
Mrs M Great fitting jeans. Not to tight ortoo loose. Went back & gotanother pair! Hold their shapewell. Love them. June 4, 2013
Go-To Pair of Jeans! If you want a pair of skinnies that feel like yoga pants, these are the pair! I needed a pair of basic, dark skinnies, these were just that! Another customer said they had issues with the inside seam staying in place, however, this has not been an issue for me. They're comfy, stretchy, and over all a good buy!!! May 24, 2013
Crooked Legs! Love the fit and look of these jeans, except the left inside seam will NOT stay where it is supposed to. I am constantly pulling them over from the front to the side, very very frustrating!! December 10, 2012
Rise might be mislabeled The description of this item says that it is an Original Rise, but when I received my jeans, there was a label clearly reading "Mid-Rise". They fit between a mid and low rise. I love the dark color with contrasting stitching. These can be easily dressed up or dressed down due to the darkness of the wash. November 6, 2012
1-4 of 4