Silver Suki Stretch Jegging
- Original rise zip fly stretch legging jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 11" bottom opening
- Embroidered piping on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 78% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A cording-like material placed between two layers of fabric that creates a raised area; when washed, the top surface becomes lighter than lower areas.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.