Silver Suki Surplus Boot Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $88.00 Item #88165L9517241
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Silver Suki Surplus Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Thicker denim, love them! These Silver's have the thicker denim which I love. I ordered them in size 30, but found they fit me more like the Silvers I have that are 31's. I'm actually thinking about ordering a second pair of these in a 29 just so I have them in a more snug fit. If you're between sizes, go with the smaller size. August 6, 2013
best fitting jeans ever owned these are the most comfortable and best fitting jeans i have ever owned. I am tall and thin, but have a butt, not overly large but with slimfit the waist is always too big while fit in rear and legs is snug. with the curvy fit jeans i do not have to wear a belt and have the perfect fit. I like the midrise, i don't have to worry about my back end falling out when i bend over! I find silver brand is the best curvy fit. I have a pair of curvy rock revivals that I love, I like the style in them better, but these are my go to comfy jeans :) these were darker than expected, bought them to be my lighter wash pair of jeans, but they turned out to be dark. with this fit i wear a 27 as opposed to a 29 in slimfit. January 15, 2013
Silver jeans I love the look but they do fit a little big in the waist. Next time I will get a size smaller in the waist. They have a stretch to them so after you wear them a little while they get a little loose in the waist. I still wear them with a belt. December 21, 2012
Love Silver jeans This is my 3rd pair of Silver jeans, and I love how they fit. They don't stretch, they maintain their shape throughout the day. I think they are true to size, and compliment a curvy figure. I would diffenitely recommend these to everyone looking for a great pair of jeans. September 19, 2012
Best jeans ever! I love these jeans! They fit perfect in every area. May 1, 2012
1-5 of 5