Silver Tuesday 16.5 Boot Stretch Jean$85.00 Item #88165L1423445
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Extended tab waistband
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron. Can be dry cleaned
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This super low rise bootcut jean is the lowest rise offered from Silver.
Silver Tuesday 16.5 Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
I love these jeans! I bought these in store. I love everything about them. They are comfortable. They go with everything because they are a nice dark color, have good pocket details (not too plain or too busy), and the fit is perfect tucked into boots or with flip flops or flats. January 25, 2013
For the scene guys out there Super low rise and a style that's a throw back to the 80's. They fit a guys tush, thighs and calves to a T. They're a little glitzy for my taste but I've still had lots of compliments. I wear them with emo hair and a contrasting Pea Coat. Very hot! November 30, 2012
Love these jeans! Even though Silver jeans are more expensive. I love how they look and how they fit me like a glove. The lady at the store was so helpful finding me the right size. She even told me how they have their own tailor in the store who will hem your jeans for you for no extra cost. I loved the feature. She also found me a pair of heels to try them on with. I ended up buying the shoes too. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a pair of jeans that are made specifically for your body. September 7, 2012
1-3 of 3