Silver Tuesday Boot Stretch Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly jean
- Extended tab waistband
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- 2" side vents
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling, and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This super lowrise bootcut jean is the lowest rise offered from Silver.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Silver Tuesday Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
love it I love silver jeans I found them 5 years ago they are one of the 3 brand I use and majority of the jeans I own. February 20, 2013
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.