Silver Tuesday Boot Stretch Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly jean
- Extended tab waistband
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- 2" side vents
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling, and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This super lowrise bootcut jean is the lowest rise offered from Silver.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.