Silver Tuesday Flare Stretch Jean
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Extended tab waistband
- Slim through the hip, thigh and knee
- Flared 22" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This super lowrise flare jean is the lowest rise offered from Silver.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.