Silver Twisted Stretch Jean
$39.97 - $59.97
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Straight through the hip, slightly eased through the thigh and knee
- 19" bottom opening
- 2" crossover vents
- Embroidered back pockets
- Grinding, tacking, hand sanding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low temperature.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Wash separately. Not to be worn or come in contact with white or light colored clothing or furniture. Garment may transfer color from natural indigo aspects.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.