Silver Zac Jean
- Regular fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Silver label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on low heat. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Silver Zac Jean 1 1
SILVER JEANS I got these jeans for my son as a Christmas gift. He LOVES them. I order from buckle.com often and I never have any problems with receiving or returns. LOVE THE BUCKLE!!! January 3, 2014
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.