Silver Zac Jean
- Regular fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Silver label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.