Society All For You T-Shirt
- All-over push through print burnout t-shirt
- Contrast coverstitch accents
- Sleeve hit
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A print technique where the ink is printed on the inside of the garment with enough pressure so a graphic is visible on the surface.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.