Society Consumed T-Shirt
- Distressed graphic burnout t-shirt
- 3/4 raglan sleeves
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
- Chest measures 38" on a size medium.
- Center back length measures 28".
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: Medium
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve joined to the body of a garment by a long, slanting seam starting at the neck and continuing around the armhole.