Society Ignite T-Shirt
- Push through print burnout t-shirt
- Contrast stitch accents
- Due to the unique printing process no two shirts will be the same
- 51% Cotton, 49% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A print technique where the ink is printed on the inside of the garment with enough pressure so a graphic is visible on the surface.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.