Society Pure T-Shirt
- Photo Real graphic burnout t-shirt
- 3/4 neon raglan sleeves
- Contrast coverstitch accents
- 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve joined to the body of a garment by a long, slanting seam starting at the neck and continuing around the armhole.