Sutter's Bigler Straight Jean
- Regular fit, straight leg, zip fly
- Mid-rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Color may bleed, wash separately from others or use caution when washing. Machine wash cold. No bleach. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.