Threads 4 Thought Beaded Cardigan
- Floral burnout dolman sleeve cardigan
- Tonal beaded appliques
- Layering piece(s) sold separately
- 55% Organic Cotton, 45% Recycled Polyester.
- Turn garment inside out before wash. Hand wash with like colors, remove promptly. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Use cool iron on reverse if needed.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve that is very wide at the armhole and tapers to a tight wrist.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.