Union Double Stitch U Straight Jean
- Slim fit pieced jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 15 1/4" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling and grinding details
- Button fly
- Leather Union label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out and machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 30x32
|Men's Jean Sizes
||24-24 1/2" thigh
||25-25 1/2" thigh
||26-26 1/2" thigh
||27-27 1/2" thigh
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.