Union Double Stitch U Straight Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 15 1/4" bottom opening
- Embroidered on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Union label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.