Union Golden Gate Straight Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Regular rise, 15 1/4" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Leather Union label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Turn inside out. Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if needed.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 31x32
|Men's Jean Sizes
||24-24 1/2" thigh
||25-25 1/2" thigh
||26-26 1/2" thigh
||27-27 1/2" thigh
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.