White Crow Distressed Denim Jacket
- Crochet yoke button front cropped jacket
- Dremmeling, tacking and cuts with fill yarn details
- Body length 17" on size medium
- 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash dark color separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality garment has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. Each abrasion, hole and tear will continue to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.