William Rast Georgia Boot Stretch Jean
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 20" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidered back pockets
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.