William Rast Jerri Skinny Stretch Jean
- Heavily discounted item, may have slight imperfections, flaws, fading or discoloration.
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, tacking and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Hand or machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.