Affliction Montreaux Thermal Top
Affliction Montreaux Thermal Top is rated 2.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ArmyMechanic91 from Wish this hadn't happened, I love Affliction :(I bought this for my birthday and I must say I'm very disappointed. I know naturally the little gems fall off these kinds of shirts but this one is terrible! I followed the care instructions exactly, washed it on cold and tumble dried on low, and when I went to clean the lint trap TONS of jewels fell out! Then I looked at the shirt and it looks so bad! I wore this once! Now I have to figure out if I should put the gems back on myself somehow or scrape the rest off so it actually looks decent! So very upset! The shirt itself is warm, but that's all it has going for it.
Date published: 2017-04-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by dynodawn from Sequins fall off the first time you wash itThis shirt is very cute, however the sequins fall off very easy. Some were even missing upon purchase.Beware and be very careful with it.
Date published: 2017-04-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by DDH1 from Awesome Design Poor QualityI really love the design of the shirt and was excited to wear it. But I followed the washing instructions and over 100 of the rhinestones came off. I've never had this problem with affliction clothing before and was very disappointed this happened considering how much it cost.
Date published: 2017-03-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nace08 from One wash is all it last! 85% of the rhinestones came off in the wash the other 15% while wearing it. Waste of $68 if you ask me
Date published: 2016-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizzylou from Beautiful thermal top!!I love this Affliction thermal top!! It's gorgeous and the detail is awesome!!! It fits true to size. I love all my Affliction!!
Date published: 2016-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayCri from Looks great!I bought this for my wife and she loved it. It looks great on her. We have several Affliction shirts between the two of us and they all have come from Buckle. Great products and great service.
Date published: 2015-12-04
- y_2021, m_10, d_18, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_US, sid_10400AW12705, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- All-over print graphic dip dye v-neck thermal
- Rhinestone accents
- Body length 27" on size medium
- Model Info: Height: 5'8" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36 1/2" | Wearing Size: Small
ITEM NO. 10400AW12705
STYLE AW12705 | SKU 517427
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
Made in USA
You May Also Like
|WOMEN'S TOP SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|Chest||31 1/4"||32"||33"||34 1/4"||35 1/2"||-|
|Body Length (high point shoulder)||26"||26 1/2"||27"||27 5/8"||29"||-|
|Sleeve Length||28"||28 1/4"||28 1/2"||28 3/4"||29"||-|