Antique Rivet Jonathan Jean
Antique Rivet Jonathan Jean is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AcAc from Worst buckle product ever boughtRivets fell out while wearing them the first time, not even they first wash. Cheap metal logo on pants label broken when I sat down. Stay away from this product. They we're on sale so I only wasted 60$ but feel bad for the suckers who spent the full price of 109.95
Date published: 2014-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Picky123 from I look sexy and I know itWhen I walk on the streets this is what I see everyone stops and stares at these jeans I have passion when I walk and I'm not afraid to show it show it show it caste in sexy and I know.
Date published: 2014-04-06
- y_2021, m_11, d_29, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_46180AR1110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- Regular fit bootleg zip fly jean
- Low rise, 19 1/2" bottom opening
- Studded leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding details
ITEM NO. 46180AR1110
STYLE AR1110BL | SKU 120592
Machine wash cold. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.