Gifted Getaway Sweepstakes - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Buckle's Gifted Getaway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States, except Rhode Island and Hawaii (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older as of November 24, 2019, and who are enrolled in Buckle’s Guest Loyalty program by the end of the Sweepstakes Period (“Member”). All employees of The Buckle, Inc., Buckle Brands, Inc., and Anvil Hotel (collectively, “Sponsors”) and their parent corporations, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees, prize providers, contractors or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsors collectively, ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules ("Official Rules").
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: For those eligible guests that are enrolled in Buckle Guest Loyalty on October 31, 2019, the “Sweepstakes Period” begins at 12:00 AM (CST) on October 31, 2019. For all other eligible guests, the “Sweepstakes Period” begins at 12:00 AM (CST) on November 4, 2019. The “Sweepstakes Period” ends for all eligible entrants at 11:59 PM (CST) on November 24, 2019. Winners (described below) will be selected from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: For every One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) spent, excluding tax or shipping, by a Member during the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) entry (“Entry”) will be automatically submitted on behalf of the Member, up to ten (10) total Entries per Member.
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY:
To enter by email (also an Entry), Member must include his/her name, address, telephone number and email address and submit the email to GiftedGetawaySweepstakes@buckle.com
. Email Entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered Entries, and such Entries will be deemed invalid. Limit ten (10) total Entries per Member, regardless of Entry method. All Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant by entering, and each Prize Winner by accepting the Prize, grants to the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize Winner, five (5) First Prize Winners, and ten (10) Second Prize Winners (collectively “Prize Winner(s)”) will be selected by Deloitte & Touche, LLP, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final, in a random drawing to be held on or about November 29, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received. Potential Winners will be notified by email and/or phone as provided by that Prize Winner to Buckle in the Sweepstakes Entry. Limit one (1) prize per person. Odds of winning a Prize are based solely on the number of eligible Entries received and are equal regardless of method of Entry. At the sole discretion of Sponsors, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (1) a Prize Winner's failure to respond to notification promptly after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency or a properly completed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and Form W-9, if requested by Sponsors; (4) a Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the Prize by December 18, 2019; and/or (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of Prize forfeiture, Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Prize Winner.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes, which includes: The Prize Winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) (who must be at least 21 years of age) will receive a trip to Jackson, Wyoming (“Trip”) to be redeemed within four (4) months of winning Prize. Prize Winner will also receive 15,000 Guest Loyalty Points (value equivalent to a five hundred dollar ($500.00) Guest Loyalty Reward), which may be used toward the purchase of product from an optional styling session at a local Buckle store. The Trip includes the following: roundtrip economy (coach) class airfare for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest the Prize Winner’s hometown (as determined by Sponsor) and within the Eligibility Area to Jackson (maximum airfare, including flight, baggage fee, taxes, etc. is $500 per person); one (1) room for three (3) consecutive nights at Anvil Hotel in Jackson, Wyoming (room options will be chosen by the Hotel, based on availability and blackout dates); pastries from Atelier Ortega for three (3) mornings; dinner for two (2) at on-site Italian restaurant, Glorietta; sleigh ride for two (2) on National Elk Refuge, weather permitting; and a Wildlife and Snowshoeing Tour for two (2) with EcoTours, weather permitting. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is two thousand seven hundred fifty five dollars ($2,755.00), including fees/taxes. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the Prize Winner's responsibility. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by December 18, 2019, after which Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, award or not award the Grand Prize to an alternate Prize Winner. All taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using the Grand Prize not listed in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the final actual value of the Grand Prize, if applicable. First Prize: Five (5) First Prizes (“First Prize(s)”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes and will consist of 7,500 Guest Loyalty Points (equivalent to a $250 Guest Loyalty Reward) (ARV of each First Prize is $250). Second Prize: Ten (10) Second Prizes (“Second Prize(s)”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes and will consist of 1,500 Guest Loyalty Points (equivalent to a $50 Guest Loyalty Reward) (ARV of each Second Prize is $50). The Grand Prize, First Prizes, and Second Prizes are collectively referred to as “Prize(s)”. The total approximate retail value of all Prizes is Four Thousand Five Hundred Five Dollars ($4,505.00).
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes Entities' websites, and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, or the selection or notification of Prize Winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsors which, in the sole opinion of Sponsors, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, Sponsors will select a Prize Winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action. Sponsors also reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such Entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsors property or service; (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person; or (e) entering by using multiple accounts of the same social media platform, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with computer Sweepstakes information. Sweepstakes Entities make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with this Sweepstakes. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. SPONSORS (INCLUDING THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZE.
8. ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, injuries, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, in whole or in part, by participating in this Sweepstakes or receipt, use or redemption of the Prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Nebraska. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In any cause of action, the Sweepstakes Entities' liability will be limited to two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00 USD), and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives the right to claim any additional damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST:
See Official Rules at www.buckle.com/buckleguestloyalty
, or visit a participating store to obtain a copy of the Official Rules. For notification of the Winners (after Sweepstakes Period closes), visit www.buckle.com
within six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
11. SPONSORS: The Buckle, Inc., a Nebraska corporation, 2407 West 24th Street, Kearney, Nebraska 68845; Anvil Hotel, 215 North Cache Street, PO Box 486, Jackson, WY 83001.